Friday, June 28, 2013

Halloween Knitted Shawl

I've been looking online for some knitting projects for Halloween this year and have come across a new pattern (new to me) call Dancing Batty by Meta Libenter  from Ravelry you can find the free pattern link here. While looking through all the lovely photos of this pattern completed I came across this one


that even has beading for the eyes and extra long lace. Love it! This version was done by Triple S and D Ranch in a shadow gradient called Witches Revenge which can be purchased here: desertvistadyeworks - ArtFire Seller Shop.
Witches Revenge Shadow Gradiant Fingering Weight-Approx. 490 yds.

I just love the color gradient on this shawl and I love the extra long lace. I'll be adding this to my list of Things To Make. I will do a different color for the beads however, the blue just doesn't match very well in my opinion. Like this version, the beads look great against the black.

No comments:

Post a Comment